- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Auto Electric Company Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
We have trusted our cars to Auto Electric for many years. Great people and expertise. Never any issues. Would definitely recommend this company.
Did a great job on my blazer I'll recommend them.
These people are great: I have been a client for several years. They bend over backwards to accommodate my questions, my schedule and my need to keep by car running.
They are the best, great work that you can depend on. Have been a customer for years & so was my father.
Great people, do very good work, know what they are talking about, are honest, do NOT price gouge, dependable, etc. I could go on and on but if you're looking for a mechanic that will tell you exactly what you need and get the job done right this is the place to go.
I highly recommend these honest mechanics! I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.